Lake Ridge Dental CareWelcome to Lake Ridge Dental Care. We are committed to providing the highest quality health care to families located in the Woodbridge area and treat patients of all ages. We are proud to be many families’ first choice dental care provider not only in Woodbridge but all over Prince William County, Manassas, and beyond. We provide comprehensive solutions for our patients’ oral health needs. Believing in the importance of listening to our patients, we take the time to truly understand each person’s needs, goals, and lifestyle. By understanding our patients’ objectives we can provide solutions that will improve their health while transforming their smile into something bright and beautiful. Lake Ridge Dental Care is located at 13625 Office Place #102, Woodbridge, VA. We are currently accepting new patients, and you can schedule an appointment online or by calling 703-670-7071. Learn More
Choose Lake Ridge Dental Care:
- Our Doctors have over 50 years clinical experience combined. They are always taking courses to stay updated so they can give you the best care possible.
- Our staff will take extra special care to be sure you are put at ease right away. We pay close attention to detail from your comprehensive exam to discussing your treatment plan after your appointment.
- We take pride in our office. We believe that our practice is one of the cutting edge dental practices in Northern Virginia. Our Doctors feel that investing in the most updated dental technology provides our patients the best experience with their treatment.
- Some examples of the treatment that is available to our patients.
- We are committed to your comfort during your treatment. Therefore, we offer full range of sedation dentistry options from N2O (laughing gas) which is complimentary to IV sedation and a few in between
- Invisalign® for adults and children
- Comprehensive treatment rooms
- Zoom!® Whitening so you can treat yourself to a beautiful bright smile
Some of the equipment we have available to make your visit with us successful:
- Intraoral Cameras will help you to see what the Dr. sees
- Digital Xrays expose you to significantly lower radiation
- CT scan (cone beam) will give the Dr. a much better picture of your entire mouth and jaw, also exposing you to significantly lower radiation
- LANAP laser (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) provides our patients with the latest option in treating gum disease. All of the treatment is done with the laser therefore there is no need for cutting of the gum and no stitches. Our Doctors have had exceptional results
- Dental Microscope: the standard of care for Root Canal Therapy
- Velescope used to screen for oral cancer